Eagle provides bioinformatics services to help life sciences companies better mine their genomics data for new knowledge. The uncertainties brought about by the onslaught of next-generation sequencing (NGS) data and the wider shift towards cloud computing are well understood by Eagle. The company has helped numerous customers improve their R&D processes to make the leap and take advantage of these new technologies.
"A very challenging aspect of outsourcing is communication. Eagle Genomics has always been very responsive. At times, when we (the customer) would be a bit sloppy in our communication, Eagle Genomics would seamlessly 'take over', pro-actively finding ways to keep going and deliver!"
– Pieter van Beek, SARA High Performance Computing and Networking
Bioinformatics services from Eagle can be applied wherever there is a need to integrate, manage, or analyze genomic data.
Our specialist knowledge areas include:
- Next-gen sequencing (NGS) data management, analysis, and visualisation
- Cloud computing for bioinformatics
- Biomarker discovery, e.g. miRNA or SNP
- Microarray analysis
- Reproducing methods described in papers
- Custom software development
Possible use cases include:
- If you're working with sequencing data (either NGS or traditional Sanger methods) and need better ways to store, visualise, or integrate it, consider using Eagle On-Demand to set up a project revolving around Ensembl.
- If you want to analyse sequencing data, e.g. to assemble it or search for novel biomarkers, use one of Eagle's genomics pipelines.
- If you've read an interesting paper and want to reproduce the analysis it describes as applied to your own data, Eagle On-Demand is perfect for this.
- If you're thinking of moving your existing bioinformatics systems to the cloud, Eagle On-Demand is a great way of getting expert advice and assistance to help you make the move.
For projects that are small or have only loosely defined specifications, the Eagle On-Demand offering works best as it offers maximum flexibility and minimal up-front requirements documentation. Contact Richard Holland (firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +44 (0)1223 654481 x3) to find out what Eagle can offer. Eagle prides itself on flexibility and a can-do attitude.